<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Well I'll be damned

So there I was, listening to NARN where Chad and Mitch are talking about PJ2, and Chad says this little bit about how JP2 was 'the Pope who said no' to the liberal agenda of our times. So I fired off a quick email, saying Chad had precisely hit the spot, and that it was one factor in my conversion to Catholicism.

Blow me down ten-fifteen minutes later Mitch reads my email out.

Of course, I didn't put my blog on the email, silly me, and Mitch (I think) quite properly added that quality that so attracted and attracts me to JP2 alienated others. And I was amused at how Mitch pronounced my surname - vowels just do different things in Minnesota apparently. Just brought a smile to my face this day.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?