<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 04, 2005

Opening Days

So the Yankees won against the Red Sox last night, and I am sure a good time was had by all. The Yankee-Red Sox rivalry is fabled, but to be honest I find it also a little bit self-important. Much more interesting, in my opinion, is what is happening today.

Just watched the Cincinnati Reds host the New York Mets. A stunning 9th inning comeback from the Reds. From Pedro a solid performance that netted him 12 strikeouts - though he had to work for them, he rarely had an AB for less than 5 pitches. A fun game. Now I'm listening to the Baltimore-Oakland game over the internet. As I made occasional reference to last year, so far as I do support a baseball team I give my loyalty to the Orioles.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?