<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Country Elections

So it does appear that I'm having to work out how to vote in a local election this year, since 2005 is a year of county elections. I don't have any idea which way I'll turn here. I just spent half an hour trying to work out precisely which county seat I happen to live in. Perhaps I was just being dumb, but I found the Somerset County Council website really impossible on this front. Maybe I missed it, but where was the thing that goes: enter your postcode and find your councillor?

Here is a list of the division of responsibilities between District/Borough level (which is not voting) and County level (which is). Looking at that list I'm not really certain where to base my vote. I'm going to have to do some thinking.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?