<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

College Football

I watched most of Michigan vs Miami (in Ohio) last Saturday, and some of Oklahoma St. vs UCLA. I found the first game more interesting, but I was also more awake. Miami shot themselves in the foot so many times it was almost painful to watch, while Michigan just steadily waited and picked up everything offered. I think their first 3 scoring drives were each less than 20 yards, and resulted, iirc, in 2TD and 1FG.

This Saturday the schedule say that it's Auburn vs Mississipi State.

Incidentally, the channel that I watch for all of this is NASN. Nearly single-handedly this channel has convinced me that watching sport is something I can enjoy on a regular (as opposed to occasional) basis.

Which is a pretty random thought, but there you go

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?