<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

The CBS Forgeries

I'm still keeping an open mind on these letters CBS showed on 60 minutes, mostly because, although I think news media are biased, I didn't think they were also so stupid.

I do have on observation, in the discussion about Cambodia I think it took a week or so for the story to reach the mainstream media. This one took about 24 hours. Let us give credit where credit is due, they've picked this one up just about as quickly as their format allows (certainly as fast as print media allows). Maybe this is an example of how the blogosphere and the mainstream media will interact in times to come? Maybe, but I guess its all too early to say. First off we need to know whether or not these letters are actual forgeries or not.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?