<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 07, 2004

The football season

is finally here. And no, I do not mean that vile game called soccer, but the frankly far better American football. Plus of course the rugby season is nearly upon us too. All of which will allow me to pleasantly ignore the wails of many of my fellow Brits as they bemoan their soccer woes.

Looking at what NASN has to sate my viewing this year we are getting a bunch of the pre-season NFL games, but none of the regular season. We are also getting a healthy dosing of college football. That's fine by me. I really enjoyed watching college football last year. The atmosphere just seemed so much more .. well, fun, than the more serious NFL. And of course for the time being there is still baseball to keep me occupied.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?