<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Editing

I've just played around with the blogroll slightly. Hope it looks fine, but if it doesn't then to be honest it's too late for me to be bothered to do anything about it now.

Of note however I'm linking to Mister District Attorney (which I noticed via Uncivil Litigator actually. I feel I ought to have at least one prosecutor on the list!

Actually the gentleman's initial entries have been interesting. In one post he goes on about a relatively new judge basically not being competent, and being particularly exacerbating in terms of various processes. In my own line of work we've been working around a similar sort of person for about a year now (indeed, this person started about the same time I did), and it looks like we're going to have another person to work around in the immediate future too. Not fun, as if we don't have enough work to do already.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading about things from the other side of the aisle to the more prevalent defence blogs. Good luck MrDA, and have fun blogging.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?