<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

Internet habits

Every so often, usually for stress related reasons, I hardly go online. Such a hiatus has just taken place (and to some extens is still taking place). I'll probably hvae more profound thoughts on that later on.

The reason for the latest bout of stress however is that I decided to go ahead with accepting the interview and therefore forfeiting the chance for a simple appointment to my current job. The interview is on Tuesday, I'm moderately nervous, you could say.

In other news my fear that The Passion might not be showing in my local cinema has proven entirely unfounded. I am very desirous now to actually watch it and come to my own conclusionss.

Anyway, depending what happens on Tuesday I may or may not be posting next week.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?