<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Prince Charles

I am a big supporter of Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales and heir to the throne of the UK for a number of reasons.

Doing stuff like supporting British ex-pats in Saudi, and the other stuff he has been doing these last few days, like visiting Bam, or most especially visiting Iraq, are just among the reasons. Well done Charles, keep up the good work. I, for one, would be proud to be your subject.


(Incindentally I could not find an article on the BBC website about the Iraq visit, though it was mentioned in passing in a couple of other articles. I know I'm being paranoid about BBC news, but just because you're paranoid does not mean that they are not all out to get you, or, in this instance, that the BBC News remains anything else than the best ally Osama bin Laden and friends could wish for).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?