<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

Looking forward

So, it'll be another weekend filled with rugby and Nascar. My intentions - to watch the England-Scotland match-up. To watch the Ireland-Wales match-up. That is probably the only chancy encounter out there this weekend. As for Italy-France, I'll watch it if I'm not doing anything else.

Then comes the Nascar. Since I have next week off I am a lot less time pressured than usual for a Sunday evening. Therefore I intend to pay rather more attention than I usually am able (which is just having it on in the background).

However, what this also means is that I'll try and catch some NHL as well on Saturday night. I haven't worked ice hockey out yet. It's intriguing, but I haven't yet acclimatised.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?