<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Editing 2

Well that seems to have worked. Of course, I made extensive use of the preview button. I'm still on my ABC where HTML comes to call, so it was a rather painful process.

Thank heavens for February

For it means that the Six Nations tournament begins, and NASCAR starts rolling again. In other words, sport that I can watch is back on TV (as opposed to NFL playoffs and superbowl, which, due to airing times I most often can't watch). NASCAR finishes usually at a very considerate 2200 or 2300 GMT/BST. As for the Six Nations, no matter how much like like American Football, Rugby Football is just a superior game.

Now just waiting for baseball to begin again and I'll have something to watch most weekday evenings too.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?