<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Well, this will be the second attempt to post this first message, the first attempt running afoul of my modem.

Perhaps slightly poetic, given that this is my second attempt at a blog - the first having crashed and died some time ago.

My aim in this blog is to provide an outlet for my fascination with the USA. As might be guessed I am British, and for some reason unknown to me, I truly am fascinated by the US. However, I am not going to limit this blog to the US. That would be a bit like ordering the seasons to cease their course. Of course, a good deal of what I intend to talk about will be related to the US in some fashion - that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

However, other topics that are likely to raise their head are, in no particular order: UK, European, and international politics; history; religion - especially Catholicism; and 'culture' (books, films, games, and so on).

Crossing my fingers, let's see if this actually posts this time!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?